We don’t just sell products. We combine advice and assessment with engineering expertise enabling us to design and deliver a total safety solution that fulfils the specific needs of your organisation.
This process includes:
- Detailed PUWER machinery risk assessments by NEBOSH/TUV safety qualified professionals, capturing all the problems at the outset.
- Consultation to discuss your specific requirements and design of a solution that works for you, your employees and your business.
- Installation of a safety guard and control system design to meet with the requirements of the Harmonised European Safety Norms (Standards).
- Installation and integration into the machine’s control system ensuring compliance with BS EN ISO 13849-1 ‘Safety related parts of Control Systems’.
- Operator training and formal machine handover with supporting operating and maintenance manuals.
- Certificate of conformity.
The end result is the reassurance that your machinery is safe to use and complies with PUWER 98, protecting your employees from injury and safeguarding your business.