- Specialists with specific expertise in making old machinery compliant.
- NEBOSH/TUV-qualified safety professionals with a good knowledge of your machinery and relevant standards.
- Experts in designing and delivering safety solutions.
- Knowledge of a wide variety of industries and the individual complexities of many diverse business sectors.
- Understanding of the different needs of a varied customer base ranging from global market leaders to small businesses.
- Complete solutions, managing the entire process from the assessment of your machine(s) through safety system design, build, integration and certification.
- Consultation to understand your specific requirements in order to find a solution that is right for your business.
- Thorough assessment of your machine(s) to capture every problem at the outset in order to provide a comprehensive solution that will resolve all the issues in one process.
- Use of best practice solutions, delivering a safety guard and control system design to meet with the requirements of the Harmonised European Safety Norms (Standards).
- Formal handover, training and certificate of conformity, giving you reassurance that you have taken all necessary steps to protect your employees and meet your obligations under PUWER 98.